The judges panel will consist of 6-8 "industry experts" using a point based system using the following criteria:
1. Aesthetic Quality
- Rate the overall look & technique executed on the 2d plan. Does it display everything in a clear & effective way while presenting as something a high end client would expect?
- Rate the 8 supporting graphics / Video/ Presentation Material. Does it present as something a high end client would expect? Do the graphics effectively communicate detail that the 2d drawing does not have the ability to?
- Do you Like The Designers Use & Mix Of Materials? Is the color scheme effective for the client?
- Did the designer use a mix of high end & resort like elements? Do these concepts seem new and fresh?
- Are Project Areas Unique? Putting Green; Pool Entry, Kitchen, Fire Features, Topo Usage
- Rate the Designers Usage & Vision with the Dolphin Waterslide.
- Rate the Designers Usage & Vision with the Ledge Lounger Furniture & Color Schemes.
- Rate the Designers Usage & Vision with the Mosaic Glass Tile Artistry. Does the design fit the space & architecture?
- Does the Pool & Home Architecture Flow Seamlessly?
- Do the outdoor spaces flow well together & are they to scale?
- Is the design high end feeling, but not too over the top for a group never larger than 20 People?
- Does the project incorporate the customers main wants & needs in an effective manner?
- Did the designer effectively solve the topography of the space using it as an architectural asset?
4. Realization Possibility
- To the best of your knowledge, would this design meet national and local safety & construction codes?
- Would an engineer stamp off on the design & execution?
- Overall, would this presentation be able to sell a client that is spending north of $1 million on a backyard?